DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PATENTS
- Application form in duplicate (Form 1).
- Provisional or complete specification in duplicate. If the provisional specification is filed, it must be followed by the complete specification within 12 months.(Form 2).
- Drawing in duplicate (if necessary).
- Abstract of the invention in duplicate.
- Information & undertaking listing the number, filing date & current status of each foreign patent application in duplicate (Form 3).
- Priority document (if priority date is claimed) in convention application, when directed by the Controller
- Declaration of inventor-ship where provisional specification is followed by complete specification or in case of convention/PCT national phase application (Form 5).
- Power of attorney (if filed through Patent Agent).
- Fees (to be paid in cash/by cheque/by demand draft)