Employees' State Insurance
Employees' State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Dcuments required for ESI
4. BANK STATEMENT/ PASSBOOK COPY -- BANK DETAILS
5. CANCELLED CHEQUE
6. DIGITAL SIGNATURE
7. LETTER PAD & SEAL
8. PERMANENT ADDRESS WITHPO, PS, BLOCK & PIN CODE
9. PRESENT ADDRESS WITH PO, PS, BLOCK & PIN CODE
B. =FROM ESTABLISHMENT
2. VAT/SERVICE TAX/GST NO.
3. ANY OTHER LICENSE NO.
4. COMPLETE ADDRESS WITH PO,PS, BLOCK & PIN CODE
5. TYPE OF OWNERSHIP - PROPRIETORSHIP/PARTNERSHIP/ PVT LTD CO/ LTD CO.
6. COPY OF MEMORANDUM
7. NATURE OF WORK
8. LIST OF DIRECTORS WITH THEIR ADDRESS, PAN, AADHAR, DESIGNATION
9. DATE OF INCORPORATION OF ESTABLISHMENT/ORGANISATION
10. TOTAL NO. OF EMPLOYEES - MEN - WOMEN == TOTAL
11. NO. OF EMPLOYER'S FAMILY MEMBERS - MEN - WOMEN == TOTAL
12. NO. OF EXCLUDED EMPLOYEES AS PER EPF --
13. NO. OF EMPLOYEES AS PER ESIC
C. =FROM EMPLOYEES
1. AADHAR WITH SINGATURE
2. BANK DETAILS - A/C No. IFSC
3. FAMILY PARTCULARS - NAME OF SPOUSE/NOMINEE/CHILDRENS/AND THEIR BAIRTHDATE AS PER AADHAR.